Phnom Tamao Zoological Park and Wildlife Rescue Center is the largest zoo in Cambodia. a place where you can explore and see wildlife species that was recorded in the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) red list, include critically endangered, endanger and vulnerable species (Mammal, Amphibians, Birds, and reptile.
Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center tour for day-time.
– Morning picks up from Phnom Penh at 7.30 AM. (estimated arrival time 9:00 AM)
– Explore the forest area and take a part in a tour to endangered wildlife species (mammal, reptile, and birds) in Phnom Tamao Zoological Park.
– Visit disability elephant name Chhouk and observe how we train him using gentle reward-based positive reinforcement when we change Chhouk’s prosthetic foot.
– Enjoy a delicious Cambodian food for lunch, sugarcane juice, coconut water and relaxing in comfortable hammocks.
– Keeper talk about crocodile (history, biology and see how crocodile attack food)
– Keeper talk about bear
– Visit our viewpoint on the top of the hill that can see forest view and enjoy the fresh air.
– Afternoon drop-off in Phnom Penh between 4.00-5.00 PM depending on the group and traffic.
– Evening pick up from Phnom Penh between 5.00 to 6.00 AM
– Sleep at Phnom Tamao guest house in a natural environment.
– Enjoy dinner with Cambodian’s food and coconut water.
– At 9.00 PM enjoy adventure trip at night in the natural forest and observe wildlife activity with special equipment.
– Explore QUAD tour to the forest at night.
– Come back to the guest house at 12 PM.
Quads for rent
– Quad ride around Phnom Tamao – 15 $ per hour.