Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center tour for day-time.
80 $ per person.
50 $ for a kid.
– Morning picks up from Phnom Penh at 7.30 AM. (estimated arrival time 9:00 AM)
– Explore the forest area and take a part in a tour to endangered wildlife species (mammal, reptile, and birds) in Phnom Tamao Zoological Park.
– Visit disability elephant name Chhouk and observe how we train him using gentle reward-based positive reinforcement when we change Chhouk’s prosthetic foot.
– Enjoy a delicious Cambodian food for lunch, sugarcane juice, coconut water and relaxing in comfortable hammocks.
– Keeper talk about crocodile (history, biology and see how crocodile attack food)
– Keeper talk about bear
– Elephant show
– Lion show
– Visit our viewpoint on the top of the hill that can see forest view and enjoy the fresh air.
– Afternoon drop-off in Phnom Penh between 4.00-5.00 PM depending on the group and traffic.